Saturday, February 27, 2010

Studio



Here's a few shots of my new studio. It's 16 x 12, hard wood floor. I'm installing lighting so it can be well lit enough to see clearly. Nothing worse than painting in the dark and not seeing the colors properly. I am leaning towards a looser style, but need to finsh a few projects before I can do that. I plan on having a few studio still lifes set up and working at the same time on two easels. I also want to start a few protraits. I am changing mediums around, trying walnut oil and flemish morager, a pasty substance made form an old masters formula. Here's the link below. More later when I start oraginizing the mess. Whew, moving does suck! We are all beat. But excited to start painting in my new studio!

http://www.oldmastersmaroger.com/flemish.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment